Thursday 7 January 2016

January Sales

January can be a bit of a sad month but there is one serious positive, the sales. I picked up some great bargains, most of which can be found on my beauty blog, www.rubylainemakeup.com.  I did get a one or two lovely bits for animals and animal lovers that I want to share with you.

I'm in love with my new pug mug.  It is so cute.  I got this in Boots for €6 in the half price sale.




The next item I purchased is a fleece throw from Penneys.  It was reduced to €5.  This is so soft and gorgeous and has planets, stars and astronauts on it.  There were other patterns too.  I  got this to make snuggle sacks for my hedgehog as he loves them. I'll do a tutorial on how to make them soon.  




Finally I got some tshirts in the toddler section of Penneys for the dog.  These weren't on sale but they were €7.50 in total for the two of them so they were a great deal.  Gatsby is nearly 6 months old and I got his tshirts for a 6-9 month old baby.  The sleeves on the Batman one were a bit long so we cut them.  He's adorable in them.






I hope these bits and pieces were of use to you.  I'd love to hear about any pet related bargains you picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment